Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bathroom- Day 2 Markevision

I don't get a whole lot done when Mark is working on our home improvement projects. It is like an infomercial-there is always more. Every time I try to walk past the bathroom there he is working, things are changing. One of the reasons it is fun to watch is to see how he does things. Day 2 Mark did tile removal and some plumbing. I took a picture of him removing tile because and this is where it is fun to watch- I thought you took a sledgehammer or something and bashed up the tile and shoveled it out. Mark made incisions and lifted the tile out in huge chunks like a puzzle. In this picture you can see the dark lines where he cut the grout. Maybe it is common sense to some but I think Mark is a genius. To think he wonders why I think anything is possible.

1 comment:

Jillo said...

Can't wait to see the finished room!