Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I Heart Weddings

Right now I am in New Hampshire getting ready for the second leg of our trip to fly to California to see ...


I know aren't they cute? I don't normally post pictures of people without consent but I figured since I am Corinne's favorite older sister I pretty much own her and Dan, well that's what he gets for marrying in. These two cool cats are getting married Saturday and I couldn't be more excited. These things are always fun when you know that your relly has hooked up with a really genuine person such as Dan here. I am still trying to decide what to call him so I don't get mixed up with my brother Dan. I am also trying to decide what sort of Sara element I should throw into their reception unbeknown to them-it is just what I do.

2 comments:

Chris said...

I could feel the Berg presence was strong, cuz you are in NH. is the whole family going?

We spent just a few hours with Corrine but she introduced us to
Kitchen Nightmares and we thank her for hours of excruciating Gordon Ramsey brutality. They kinda look dreamy in that pic. Congrats to her.

deesha said...

A friend of mine nicknamed his brother-in-law Lieutenant Dan from Forrest Gump. I'm pretty sure he loves it :)

Can't wait to see more photos! Hooray for weddings!