Thursday, September 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Lucy!

Today Lucy is nine. We love her and her crazy animals! Lucy is an original and has a very sweet heart she brings so much to our family. I will write more to her about her in her yearly birthday letter but I wanted to get something done. Every year I miss posting her birthday because it is at the beginning of the school year and things get crazy and I get overwhelmed. :) She requested a purple cake and submitted a drawing for what she wanted the top to look like. I think I really hit it out of the park.

4 comments:

angie said...

oh yeah you hit it out of the park! great job and what a cute little 9 year old! She looks just like you Sara and sounds so sweet.

grandmapenney said...

Looks like a great time was had by all. The cake is fabulous. Lucy is beautiful Eddie is crazy happy Aida, and Maya are so supportive and Mark and Sara party animals>

Anonymous said...

Lucy looks gorgeous

Anonymous said...

great mum but what happened to Lucy's
10th bday