Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Walking (Ginger)bread

Mark and I spent last week watching The Walking Dead. I didn't realize the impact this zombie laden show would have on my life. I could go on and on but I will just focus on a couple of things. The first is that I was glad that Mark and I watched it when I was able to hop onto the road to recovery because otherwise I think he would have been tempted to "put me down" when I had a fever that "burned hot like a furnace". I wouldn't have blamed him though because when you watch back-to-back zombies you do get a little paranoid and I would have done the same.

The other thing I would like to mention is how during one of my now routine zombie checks I thought I had found a live one in the middle of my living room floor. Maya had managed to rip her gingerbread house off of the foundation and was hovering over it scarfing it down. At the time it really reminded me of a zombie feeding frenzy-crazy eyes and all.

Okay fine my last zombie hot tip is to get a cross bow-SUPER handy weapon to have when the zombies take over.

No comments: