Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas 2010


I thought I should put a few Christmas pictures up of the kiddos before we get too far into the new year. Aida worked hard making 3 D cards for everyone. They were framed like a book and when you opened them she has a different quote for everyone. It was fun to share them around and hear what everyone had on their card . Ed's read "smile". Mark's was "Be happy, happiness is valuable. Don't be sad, sadness is worthless." I can't remember the rest off the top of my head those are just the ones I have sitting on my desk right now.
As a child I never believed my parents when they told us they loved the homemade stuff the most. Now as a parent, I really do enjoy seeing what they come up with and seeing how they can appreciate and love the effort put into it all.
Christmas Eve reading while Eddie waits to open his eve present.
What Aida has always wanted.
He didn't really know what to do with this until we got home but he loves it.
Aida's homemade doll for Maya.
I love how these girls make things for each other.
Maya's American Girl Doll FINALLY.
The most patient one in our family. .
I hope Tess enjoys it while it lasts.
Lucy was most excited to give Tess goodies on Christmas Day.

1 comment:

bmark said...

Ginger bread man looks yummy - too bad Tess wouldn't share.