Sunday, February 13, 2011

V-day #1

We have been doing Valentine-like things this past week.  Tomorrow is Valentine exchange at school and I have put it off until tonight.  Last year I saw these Valentines that I thought were super cute.  I have seen them a lot since then but I have to admit Denae's are the best.  I tried to recreate her classiness but it didn't work :).  I decided to give Ed's more of a comic book feel since that is the face he is making.  He has 4 "awesome faces" as he calls them.  This is awesome face #3 I keep meaning to do a post on the other ones but for now you only get this one.  I really wanted to type, "Happy Valentines Day You Donk!" but I guess that would take away from the meaning of the day-it just sounded sooo eddie.  Anyway in case any of you are looking for a last minute homemade valentine idear...

2 comments:

Chris said...

sweet. I love this idear for v-tines. Super mad photo editing Sara . Looks awesome. I would like to see the other 3 awesome faces sometime.

Happy V-day Bergzzzz

angie said...

So cute Sara!!