Sunday, March 6, 2011

Babysitting Reports

Mark and I went out last night and when we got home Lucy had filled out the following babysitting reports on Maya and Ed's behavior. I like how in spite of Maya's higher score her reward is "barely achieved". Her reward was being able to switch our her original ear piercings for the first time since she had them pierced many months ago. I have been waiting patiently for a moment when I could get something out of something that was going to happen anyway. Just another great Berg parenting tip. :) Aida also informed us that she thinks that she has had enough free practices and should be getting paid. Lucky for us a 50 cent creme egg will do when the time comes. We told her we would think about it after a few more practice runs. ;)

Maya's Report




Ed's Report-Reward unknown

4 comments:

Chris said...

awesome.

Jillo said...

I just love Maya! She is a teacher in the making!

janaemadsen said...

I thought it might be about all your babysitting. but I LOVE the reports

penney said...

THAT ABOUT SUMS IT UP!