Saturday, July 11, 2009

Boardwalk With Madsens



We went to the boardwalk again only this time we went at 530pm. I have to say this was the best time to go. We didn't need any sunscreen, most of the shoobies were gone, the weather was nice and actually the water was surprisingly warm. We had funnel cake, taffy and monkey bread. It was all topped off with our matching parking tickets-yeah! Anyway here are some pictures of the kids and the Madsens. Don't worry one of these days I will get proper beach attire. :) Thanks Janae for helping me to look a little more tan than I am. There is no need to check her blog because I already stole all of these beach pictures from her-sorry Janae.





2 comments:

Jillo said...

That soda Ed is holding is almost as big as his head! I, however, have downed my share of enormous Diet Cokes in my day. Run for 45 minutes in Provo - get a 64 oz at the Sev.

sivab said...

Jill our plan was to give them a little "boost" to last through until dinner time. It is too bad that we probably actually needed two of them. At least you did the running part in provo. I was on the 64 oz, 1/4 swedish fish, and 1/2 pack red vines plan. It didn't really work out all that well.