Thursday, July 23, 2009

Time and Talent Mooch

We have been super busy visiting with Mark's niece Janae. She was so awesome to bring us some of her spare paint so in a week we were able to paint THREE rooms that otherwise we were planning on waiting a year or so to do. She also covered some experimental lamp shades for me and whipped up some decorative pillows for the girls. Janae is a real whiz at making cute stuff. She is a real go-getter and I appreciate all that she did including letting us mooch some of her way cool fabric to get some things done around here. We mooched her supplies and her talent and our house looks a lot better. They even helped us do the painting. It was also mostly great to have her and her hubby visit with us into the wee hours talking. Moving to a new place is never easy and it was so nice to have such good company. So thanks Madsens for letting us mooch and for keeping us company.
Mark and I are headed to NY Citay this weekened so nah nah nah nah nahhhhh. Maybe when I get back I will post some before and afters or just afters. Mark still hasn't started my attic!

No comments: