Friday, January 15, 2010

Mewant

I don't normally post things that I want but in this case I will.  If you think it is less tacky think of this as a design post.  Remember that bare wall in my kitchen needing a mirror to sit opposite my window to bring in more light?  This is the one I want from Anthropologie-you can guess why I do not have it yet.  People that have it love it, just as I know I would. However, they do mention how it is supposed to be hung on the diagonal which actually would suit my needs even better-must be meant to be.

670424_one_b

1 comment:

Chris said...

I really like this mirror too s-dawg but I am sure it is $10,000. Why do Anthropologie things have to be so lovely but so unattainable for the common man?
I can't wait to see your house again--it is looking smashing.