Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Easter 2010

I apologize for the lack of any colorful Easter pictures.  This is an accumulation of all of our Easter related activities.  They did not happen all in one day but they happened and now here they are.

Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt Complete with Creepy Bunny

Ed was slow but steady.  It was really hard to hold myself back and not grab all that he was missing.
The Take

My Martha cupcakes that don't look as good as hers.  To my credit these are the ones that were left over that I took home so they are a little beat up.

Maya's class had a little competition and guess who won with the EXACT answer.  Why can't she do this when a bike is at stake?
The Trophy
I wonder if they will live until next Easter...
Once I caught him running around the house clutching a chick in one hand.  I had to look away.
Little chicken legs all over the place.
Aida's Kapla Egg




1 comment:

Jillo said...

It cracks me up because Tyson always has so many comments to make when we sees your blog like, "Woah ... cool egg or Wow, real chicks!" It is so entertaining to read it with him. He is an admirer or yours.