Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sandy Box 2

This gets to be Sandy Box 2 because I already posted it on Danielle's Blog. Ed and Danielle have added playing in the sandbox to their Things To Do on a Daily Basis list. This time they were really excited to wear matching hoodies-mostly because it was chilly but I also think that they like to wear them to provide cover for their sand throwing ways. Ed was really excited to have successfully buried his feet in the sand himself and here is Danielle really excited to have the opportunity to throw sand in my face while taking her picture for HER blog. It is okay though because I have a new camera all picked out for Janae to buy me. :)

Notice all of Ed's bandaids. He also has a few stuck on the back of his head. He has actually run out of places to put them.

No comments: