Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Coop

From the Kitchen Window
Okay so we have had our chicken coop for awhile now. Mark built it for me in one day which wasn't an easy job with his wimpy staple gun :). I have put off putting up pictures until it was painted and landscaped. Then the dog ate the landscaping and rain foiled my staining plans and I realized that maybe I should just take a picture. I guess no project of ours is ever 100% done because there is always that little bit left that we don't want to invest in just yet. Mark is disappointed because i never posted a picture of our office but I wanted curtains and a reupholstered love seat so everyone could see my whole vision and isn't the little things that make the room? So with that, I PROMISE to post bathroom pictures as soon as I finish with the wall decor because it is important to the room and this will be the only room/project that is 100% done. Whew!


Before





This Way to After-thanks for the sign Aida and Lucy


After


We

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the signage!! the chickens are super cool aida and lucy are so clever.