Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Pipes and Drains

I was so close to posting the after pictures but I just could not deprive Mark of showing off his work.  I tried to tell Mark how the more work he does the more we save.  So the way I see it every outlet I have him move or put in is money we would have had to pay someone hence the more we would have saved.  The behind the scenes before the cosmetics are never interesting and they do take awhile but Mark did complete a lot of stuff in a couple of days.  These pictures show Mark's awesome plumbing work-don't them pipes look nice?  Also he had to move the toilet drain to the other side of the room where the coat closet was and then plumb for the shower drain where the toilet was. More importantly is a picture of me doing all the tiling. Ok, not really Mark cut everything and put the gooey stuff on the walls and I stuck the tiles on-it still counts as helping.

3 comments:

deesha said...

Can't wait to see the After! And great work, Sara! Mark is lucky to have you. :)

Jillo said...

Nice job Mark!

sivab said...

I know right Deesha? I remind him everyday just to be sure!