Thursday, August 26, 2010

Tah dah

I guess Kim and Ruth have waited long enough. I admit I hesitated because I do feel like it looks much better in "real life" but I am too lazy to take pictures again to do it justice. I do love it though-easy to clean and not smelly I couldn't have asked for more. I would have liked to get a mirror trimmed in wood but this one is a medicine cabinet that can hold extra rolls of toilet paper, huge shampoo bottles and has a very clear image. We decided the extra storage in the cabinet would be better than having to add other shelves and cupboards in such a small space. We decided the hand held shower was important to wash all the sand down from the beach. It is so great to be able to come home from the beach and shower off everyone before they get all through the house and then we hung a double shower bar up so we can have extra drying space for beach towels and swimming suits.

BEFORE


AFTER


I really like my shower curtain it-it softens things up a bit.



My straight sided toilet-look no bolts to clean around-I LOVE it!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

really great!! love it mom

tom and jonelle said...

delicious...love it.

Jillo said...

Looks wonderful! Such a great transformation! I love the floors-especially how you framed the little tiles in. I am sure that you miss that.. oh I'm not sure what to call that color, ummm dirty salmon toilet. Love it. Nice job Mark and Sara.

Chris said...

beautiful. So clean and classy! Gotta love the subway tiles.

Glamazonz said...

Mark
Hi, I am Kim's friend Roz your work is amazing. You are so talented. The bathroom is beautiful. Kim is right, you can do everything!!!

HeatherandTanner said...

That is an AMAZING transformation! And so pretty! I love what you guys picked out!

angie said...

Beautiful bathroom! I love it and especially the straight sided toilet.... i need those!

Janelle said...

Hey Sara,

I just moved into your parents ward and when I mentioned I went to school with you they were quick to point me to your blog. I love your bathroom. We just did a black and white bathroom with subway tile too.

Just wanted to stop by and say hi.

Janelle Carter

Anonymous said...

holy holy, is that even the same room? Nice work!