Saturday, October 4, 2008

First Fall Lot




Okay so my big plan for October was really that I wanted to try to have a picture depicting Fall or having a glint of Halloween in it each day or every other day. So far I have not shown consistency or stuck with my topic. So, here are the first official fall pictures. There have only been a couple of leaves that have turned here but I thought it was fallish to have Ed in his overalls eating an apple. TOTALLY unplanned but it did make me get my camera out which I liked. I also shot some cute ones of Maya. She looked adorable save for the huge chicken bone she was sucking the marrow out of. Somehow her striped pants just couldn't compensate for such rude eating habits. As usual, I had a hard time narrowing down because I love my Ed.

No comments: