Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Maya's Fav

I was surprised to hear this was a Jim Henson company project. I have to admit I love real puppets more but Maya just loves loves loves this show. I never thought she would like anything that was not princess related but surprise, apparently Maya is a bit of a science buff. I also actually do like a couple of the songs-they are catchy. I had no idea that a rolie polie is not a bug. Shame on me but yeah for Sid! I just have to know who else has kids that love this show?

6 comments:

me said...

what's the show called?

D-dawg said...

HI Sarah! Thanks for the info. you left on my blog. Another friend of mine has also recommended smug mug so I am going to go with them! I wish I had done it sooner- oh well.

Your kids are cute! Now I want to go check out this new show- we've never seen it.

sivab said...

Sid the Science Kid. I have to warn you though Maya is crazy...

me said...

I think Maya and Xanthe are on the same crazy level. It's funny about Maya's skills, Xanthe has all those same things, but she calls them powers...princess powers, pink powers, purple powers, fast running powers, flying powers, eating powers, drinking powers etc.

I wonder if that show is on (RUBBISH) australian tv

deesha said...

We've only seen the commercials for it which my kids quote ("Banana, why'd you have to go and get all brown and mushy?") So we'll have to try it out!

sivab said...

Deesha a classic line from "Mushy Banana" one of Maya's favourite episodes. She loves talking about decay all the time now.