Friday, March 13, 2009

New Hampshire Winter








I thought I would finally take the time to post some of our pictures from our holiday visit to New Hampshire last year. The girls are always in search of snow and I am fairly certain that last year in New Hampshire, they saw more snow than they could have imagined. They had fun sledding, tramping, drawing, and just having all around fun in the snow. I have to admit, I had a good time building my first ever full-sized snowman. Notice how perfectly round his body is. Some of my best work. Most likely there will be more snow pictures as I play catchup.

2 comments:

janaemadsen said...

I think next year you should do a row of snowmen saluting, like Calvin and Hobbes.

HeatherandTanner said...

The snow in New Hampshire is AWESOME for kids! I loved it!