Thursday, March 5, 2009

Return of the Thief



I really enjoy how when Ed wants something he just goes and gets it. Sometimes this little perk does have its disadvantages like when he brought me the eggs and told me "cook egg". Fortunately no eggs were harmed in the delivery. Even then, the only reason he brought them to me was because the day before I caught him trying to peel one that was raw. Hey, how is he to know the difference between boiled and raw?
On this particular day I caught Ed once again stealing my strawberries-only this time it was not from my garden. He enjoyed lining them up in a row before eating them. I guess you can't take the tidy kiwi out of him. :)





1 comment:

janaemadsen said...

Danielle totally steals food- she takes to off the counter and hides in the bathroom or feeds it to the dog. It is bad, but also really funny and cute. I can't believe he is organizing the strawberries!