Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Visit






This past weekend we were visited by Mark's niece, Janae and I was able to meet her family for the first time. Just like she did in Provo, she treated us to some yummy Easter treats-thanks Janae! Ed was horrible, but Danielle was really good and the girls really enjoyed playing with her. I guess if Danielle had been around again today she could have been the Good Fairy instead of Ed. No offence to Ed, but Danielle definately would have made a daintier, cuter fairy. I tried to get some pix of Danielle, since Janae's camera doesn't focus. My problem was that my house is very poorly lit and I have an aversion to using the flash. No offence to you flash users-I just don't know how to use it properly. In any case I thought I would share this little cutey with you. The Dorito mouth is totally my fault not Janae's. To be honest, I thought the faux cheese was cute on her. I am sure Janae won't mind since she is on her blog and Janae knows I only have like 3 readers-all of which are the same as hers. I can't believe it has taken this long to see these guys since they only live an hour and a bit away.

2 comments:

janaemadsen said...

we loved visiting- and I love the pictures! They look so cute. Also I really miss those cookies. On Sunday I was like- I wonder if Sara made those cookies? Maybe we can drive out there and find out.

claire said...

I want to come visit and eat faux cheese and homemade cookies.