Friday, June 12, 2009

Don't Look Mark


Okay so Mark is still away and I KNOW there is a lot on Etsy but for some reason out of all that I didn't need to buy but wanted to- I really liked this little letter sized picture. For some reason I was just drawn to it. I think it just reminded me of my laundry hanging days when Ed would run in and out of the long sheets and the little girl is soooo Maya the way she is hanging on to me. I don't know who that little baby is but I do remember holding one when I was hanging out the wash. The green house reminds me of the green and design on the NZ quilt Mark and I did together when we first moved there. I don't know- it just really wanted me to get it. I figured it is a good laundry room picture. :)

3 comments:

angie said...

very cute!

janaemadsen said...

I love pink and green. I would buy it... so true of too many things.

shamwow said...

Sara I love this picture I'm going to have to check Etsy out, what is this Etsy you speak of?