Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's Official

Mark and I are now the sort that takes vay-cays apart. Mark went to CA then I went to CA and now Mark is going to NH. Three Sundays apart...hmmm... the ward is going to start wondering what is up with us. Should I be wondering now? I am sure Mark will start to miss my winning personality and my Colgate smile and come running home... Report on CA coming soon?
Let's just say I think I am going to have to do a better job of fulfilling my "flosser" persona. Apparently being a barely sometimes flosser and flossing only "in the front" does not do anything for the molars. Thanks so very much to Dan the Man for saving my pearly whites. I especially liked how you taught me a real lesson by numbing me for 6 hours and then surrounding me with people enjoying the seasons bing cherries and freshly opened package of red vines. 3 filled cavities later I think I am ready to get serious about my dental hygiene-all the lies and pounds of gummies were bound to catch up with me. I deserved it really. No, really I did.
**Note: Not my teeth here. Mine are much cuter.

1 comment:

janaemadsen said...

I floss and I will have all fake teeth soon. so many cavities, so few teeth...