Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Twin!


For a rare treat for all of you three faithful blog readers-a picture of me and the twin. I think she looks cuter than ever and I hope she doesn't kill me for putting a picture of her on without her knowledge-it was bound to happen... I literally kicked Rachel back so I could be born first. I think she forgave me and has been there for me ever since. I really don't know how many of you commoners survive without having a twin. Love you twin!


The girls treated me to a 6:30 wake-up to ask me who I was inviting to my birthday. It was worth it to get a nice glass of WARMED chocolate milk in bed followed by some screaming. :) Maya made me a clay worm complete with house, accessories and an original song. Aida gave me a delightful coupon book that I am sure I will use up quickly, a pop up card and a clay clown face. Lucy made me an adorable horse inscribed with Sara Iva Berg on the Saddle and Ed gave me...lots of hugs and kisses. I am sure he will come up with something. Actual birthday cake festivities are postponed until Mark gets back into town but the girls have been doing their best to make the day special anyway. Thanks girls! Now off to do sharing time.

3 comments:

Chris said...

happy birthday sara iva berg and twin.

jillo said...

Happy birthday. I hope you ate some yummy cake.

angie said...

Ahhh... you guys are so cute and I am missing you! plus, all the YW in our ward just got back from girls camp!! You are both beautiful and i thought about you yesterday on "flag day". Where is Rachel's blog anyway??
Your dad married brett and I chatted with your mom for a while that day too, so basically i have missed you guys since April. Should we plan a reunion??
ps happy b-day!