Friday, September 11, 2009

The Answer

I heard a few of you were a bit squeamish about naming a price online because you couldn't tell if I was joking about the value or not. What if I were to tell you that it went for 1250.00 USD? It is true-a lady in Germany purchased it. Someone did offer me early on 500 but LUCKILY I had nothing to lose and curiousity got the best of me and I left it up for auction. I am left pondering whether or not I could have gotten more-but is there a point where it would just be greedy? Nah.

1 comment:

deesha said...

Sweet! Who knew in this struggling economy that there was still a need for a bear stein! Maybe the economists should look into that! BTW, stuff like that never happens to me. The whole trash to treasure thing completely eludes me. Things like that I happen upon are really and truly - well, trash! Hope you are going to use some of the extra cash to celebrate!