Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Thank Stein

Don't you just LOVE it?

Ah look at those adorable little toothums. :)


Shortly after Mark and I moved in we found a few treasures in the attic. I meant to post them awhile ago but... well I didn't. Today I would like to cover the treasure that we found known as a beer stein. Mark and I decided it seemed valuable and we would keep it to sell when the economy picked up so as to insure we would get the most out of it. One of the first things we liked to show people when they came over was our treasured stein. "Check this out" we would say "we are going to sell this one day!" they would nod their heads and not really say much. It was almost as if a small part of them thought it was a crazy thing for us to think we would get anything out of it. About a week ago I decided that it was time for the stein to find a home going back to school supply needs were mounting and with Oktoberfest approaching I thought the timing would be great. Plus, if you are the sort to collect steins of this caliber don't you have more money than Cameron Diaz? Just for kicks, would anyone like to take a stab at how much it would sell for? Comments from those who KNOW the answer may not participate-you now who you are.

2 comments:

janaemadsen said...

I bet 500 dollars. NO MORE.

Co$tley Clan said...

I'm curious now! I'm guessing $1.99 hehe!