Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Family Support

I just really love how my kids try to motivate me to stay on the right track. I have been trying to lose that few that I have always wanted to for Little Sister’s wedding. To my credit I was really really good for almost 4 days before I fell off the wagon. Lucy found my binge and piled them up in my room with this note. I wonder how far I would have to run to catch up to the wagon. Maybe today won’t be too freezing so I can go for a run to try to catch it. :) 20100211-201002Valentines-35

6 comments:

Jillo said...

Hahaha! Lucy is great! Maybe she should come over to my house. I know she would find an empty Cadbury Mini Egg bag that I ate all myself. Halloween, Christmas candy - not too tempting to me. It is Easter with the Spring Oreos and all the Cadbury treats that gets me every year.

sivab said...

Jill I couldn't agree with you more. I had forgotten about the spring oreos...

The Taylor Family said...

I am totally craving a Cadbury egg too. Was it tasty?

janaemadsen said...

I love that note. Good thing my kids don't help me with my mini eggs.

angie said...

ha ha! She is so funny! I love it! What a cutie. I need her over here...

When is Corinne getting married? That is so exciting! Dustin just got engaged too. I feel really old at this point.

Fraser and Candice said...

Sooo busted S-dog! And I LOVE the captitals in all the right places!!! Any time you need any NZ choc treats let us know...we'll send you a pkg...or trade for some Reeses haha!