Thursday, December 24, 2009

Snow Dayz




Poor sick Ed and his snotsills. We are jut glad he got out there in the snow for a bit this year. I think he is getting over his snow/sand phobias.

Building Snow Castles

This is when without uttering a word, Danielle and Ed just decided to randomly take off and head down the road.

Danielle was very attentive to "snow babies" as she called them right up to the point when she decided they needed to be hurled at me while I was trying to take a picture of her. A mother's rage I guess.



Aida coming out of one of her tunnels.

I know it is Christmas Eve and I should post something Christmassy but I guess I will save that for tomorrow BECAUSE I have these snow pictures to share from our big storm. The biggest snowstorm to hit New Jersey in 100 years. Well, you know how people like to make a good story so I don't know how much is exaggerated but it was quite a bit of snow. Lucky for us the snowplow plowed everything in front of our house so our kids could construct snow tunnels and caves. One strange thing about sending our kids out was that they would multiply. I think one time we had like 12 kids in front of our house and we were going through hot chocolate like nobody's business. After a few days we were fortunate to have the Madsens once again grace us with their presence. Janae wowed me once again with her mad sewing skills by making me some more of her choice kitchen towels as well a big queen sized quilt for Aida's new room. Who does that? I have finished one quilt in my lifetime and it took me YEARS. Janae whips things out like I sweep floors. So thank you thank you thank you Janae. They were also nice enough to take Tess the wonderdog with them for the holidays. Lucy was very very sad but she knows it is for the best so Tess wouldn't freeze in NH.

1 comment:

janaemadsen said...

I love the pictures! Tess is doing quite well with on your bed. She is crazy. It's fun.