Saturday, December 5, 2009

Kitchen Teasers

I hope this doesn’t disappoint but I just hate to show it until it is all done.  I will give you a few glimpses of one of the final stages-tiling the backsplash.  After the backsplash is done we just have to put matching outlets and covers in, paint the back wall, and figure out the window treatments.  Window treatments probably won’t happen for awhile so I will show you up to that point.  Oh and we still have to paint the dishwasher….

IMG_1604IMG_1606 IMG_1609

6 comments:

Jen @ RamblingRenovators said...

You're so close to finishing! It looks great. Subway tile backsplashes are always so lovely and classic.

Jillo said...

Looking good!

Anonymous said...

Can I hire your tile guy - I have been looking for someone good and he looks meticulous.

Jillo said...

It looks like you have your hardware for the kitchen, but if you want me to send out some for future projects, I have SEVERAL pulls and knobs left over.

Mikewong said...

Awesome tilework Mark! Any hints on tiling and grouting a bathroom floor....

sivab said...

* Thanks for the encouragement Wanderluster!

* Anonymous-he is not for hire he is mine mine and all mine. Besides, even with all of your anonymity I know who you are.

*Jill-thanks for the offer, I may take you up on that when we repaint the bathroom vanities.

*Mike-we will give you all the hints you want if you make sure the IRS stays off our backs.