Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Rinn's Wedding

I know it was ages ago but I thought I would share a few pictures of the big day anyway.  I have to admit I didn't take very many pictures and I tried to limit the ones for my blog to ones of Corinne and Dan or me.  I just thought she was so gorgeous I had to show her off a little keep in mind that I am a Backyard Poultry photographer and not a wedding photographer.
The nieces and nephews were very supportive.
Here I am with my Grandparents.  I haven't seen them in over 6 years they are both around ninety years old-can you believe it?
Here they are exiting the Temple.  I like how happy Corinne is even though I attempted to ruin her wedding.  Right at the end of the ceremony I developed a bit of a cough.  The more I tried to hold it in the worse it became-you know how that is?  Unfortunately I was sitting as far as possible from the exit so I had to cross the couple.  Right before the official end to the ceremony my devoted hubby stopped the wedding and left to go find me.  I made it in time and I like to think I did a pretty good job about making it all about me.
I stole the show on the inside and their exit was taken over by Cale when he ran right in front of them, turned to face the camera and smiled.  He was too cute.
Here I am being Corinne's dress slave.  You can see how I clearly failed to be skinnier than the bride on her special day.  Even with all that was going on she actually noticed how I stole her headband and earrings. 
The wedding was full of red heads.
Corinne's trademark stance.
One of the most stunning bouquets I have ever seen.
Smoochy smoochy
Izzy's shoes stole the show at the reception.  I have to say by the end of the evening I was wondering if I could pay her 5 bucks and squeeze my footsies into her shoues.
This is Corinne getting to eat at her reception.  I sat down next to her for a minute only to get up to leave and realize that somehow fishing line had looped itself about a million times around one of my heels.  I tried to walk away and tugged and pulled in the middle of the dance floor.  People were staring until my awesome brother Mike came and saved me from the invisible line.  Did Corinne set me up?
Get a good look because RARE is it that you catch the two of us in a photo together.  I think we are rather stunning.

4 comments:

angie said...

awww Sara! I LOVE the pics! Corrine looks so pretty and happy and hey... so do you and Mark!

Sorry about the cough attack... I hate when that happens and it is usually during church or somewhere there needs to be silence! the worst!
ps I miss Rachel!

Jillo said...

Great pictures Sara!

Chris said...

She did look gorgeous but you are looking pretty hot yourself!

deesha said...

Great pics and you and your sister are so gorgeous! I love your shoes! Totally worth the pain! Haha!