Sunday, September 14, 2008

1 Bagel = 12 Slices White Bread


I went to my huge grocery store and I was hungry driving home and wound up spending all of my coupon savings at a place on the way home promising "Hot Bagels". I picked up my bag of bagels and it must have weighed 5 pounds. Seriously, it was like the size of a full grocery bag and then another small bag because they didn't all quite fit in that. I got them home and Ed grabbed one and sat out on the front porch. I was glad for the opportunity to get my camera out in Joizee. The size of these bagels made me realize that indeed one bagel is equivalent to the carbs of 12 slices of bread or whatever it is they say. I ate three that day. Oops.

2 comments:

Chris said...

That is such an awesome picture! You are getting sooooo good. I am jealous.

me said...

I can't believe how big little eddie is now, i'm sure he was just a baby a minute ago...