Sunday, September 14, 2008

Power Tools

This bad boy takes some serious muscle to operate, too bad for me I as all out. If only Maya were home with her strong skills...

Mark has been hard at work, so Ed and I decided to help him out and assemble the Kapla box ourselves. I have to admit that at about screw 2.5 my well unexercised arms were starting to tremble. Either that drill was extra heavy or more likely I needed to start up my yoga routine again. We eventually accomplished the task at hand, although Mark's drill bit is now more round than phillip shaped and the box is a little crooked, but still it is one less thing Mark has to do and Ed and I were feeling pretty good about ourselves. I think it may have taken us the full two hours Maya was at kindergarten but oh well.
Ed was in charge of assembly. I don' t really think he got it right but it worked well enough and I didn't have the heart to tell him he was wrong.

No comments: