Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Late Birthday to Aida


Uncle PJ and Aunt Sandi knew just what to get Aida for her birthday-a Hannah Montana Messenger Bag and stationary. Can you tell if she liked it?

Aida got a special visit from her Aunt Suzann and Uncle Jim for her birthday in New Hampshire. Even better was that they came with chocolate cake! It may look like a love heart but Suzann sliced it prior to letting Aida blow out the candles. The cake was very yummy!

Grandma Penney took Aida to get a cute new dress for fall for her birthday and Grandma Ruth surprised her with a quilt. Aida felt really special to have grandmas that love her so much!
We gave Aida a little camcorder to do some filming for her Blog. Here she is taping herself taping or something like it. Very cute and her and Lucy have come up with some real great ideas.

I know this is late, but I couldn't let this year go by without giving a big shout out to my main girl Aida! Aida has been such a good sport because she had to celebrate her birthday on the go. We were a little stressed out but she was flexible and she got to have a little bit of birthday in California and a little bit of birthday in New Hampshire. Every year I like to try to write the girls a letter letting them know what they have done during the year and the ways that I have seen them grow, okay, so i have really only done it twice, but I like to do it and I will write most of the mushy stuff there. For here, I just wanted to let it be known that I am so proud of my oldest daughter Aida. I really do remember looking at her as a baby and thinking how adorable she was, then following her around as a toddler, then thinking how wonderful it would be when she would be old enough to talk to me. She really has never disappointed me in any of her stages. Aida is so unique, talented and loveable. I can't even recall how many times I have been thankful to have Aida around. She is truly the peacemaker of the family and 99.9% of the time is the most mature around here. I have learned a lot from my Aida and I am continually amazed at how someone like me could be so blessed to have someone like her for a daughter. Thanks Aida I love you!

No comments: