Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Passing Time



The waiting game is not really as much fun as it looks. Okay, so the girls are having fun but still... We don't want to leave NZ but we also know that it is time for the next phase of our lives. Of course there things that I still would like to have done and seen here, but for the most part I think that we have done well embracing this part of our lives. So often it really does get easy to think about how things are going to be in the future and get caught up in the whirlwind of when we are/have/... then we will .... It can drive you crazy.
I won't lie, Mark and I have our "real-house" complete with hydrolic kitchen island and self-cleaning bathrooms all set up in our heads. The planning and dreaming has been there, but I don't feel like we have held ourselves from doing things that we can do now. We have created a home for our children and made lifetime friends. Overall, this has been a wonderful experience and we have been truly blessed to have learned the lessons we have. Don't worry, the sappiness will really come on when we do leave but I just thought you would like a little sample of it now. Oh and it was just an excuse to show the girls working together on this little cat puzzle. Just look at those cute little pudgey hands. I just love how they can work so closely and cooperate with one another to complete the task at hand. I love my girls!

No comments: