Saturday, March 1, 2008

YUM


Seriously, I need help. I cannot stop eating these delectable delights. I have a HUGE chocolate headache from all the mini-eggs. I just treated it with a full-sized creme egg, so I am sure things will be looking up for me very soon. I know it is all wrong but that crispy shell on a mini-egg and that overly-sweet fondant in the middle of a creme egg are too tempting. It seems that people either love them or hate them. Me? I love 'em!
I have to wonder that if they were offered year round would I eat as many? Or do I only eat as many as I do because I rationalize with myself that it is a temporary item that needs to be taken advantage of as much as possible?
When looking for my photos on google I came across some freakshow that just happened to have a crate of mini creme eggs (60 bags/crate-in case you didn't know) in their possession and they were selling the lot on ebay with assurances the crate had a street value of 160 USD.
Pfshaw! Upon completion of my wee scoff that anyone would go for such a thing, I noticed that the bids were indeed up to 75USD and climbing. I suppose given the means I maybe would make a crazy purchase like that. The only difference would be that the person who most likely wins that bid probably has more altruistic intentions than I and is going to give them away.
My bid would come with the self-promise that I would have to limit myself to only one bag a week and wind up eating one bag a day. No, really I would. All the Bryan Kest in the world would not be able to reshape the bobaladdi that would ensue.

No comments: