Monday, March 17, 2008

Why Sheet Washing Day is Fun

Hanging out the washing has become a love/hate thing for me. It nags at me all day until I get it hung out but once I get it out there the feeling of accomplishment is so great. I really get a lot of gratification seeing it all lined up on the line with the empty baskets beneath. If it weren't for hanging out the laundry, I don' think a ray of sun would ever touch my face. So yes, it not only conserves a little energy, it gives me my daily dose of vitamin D, but wait there's MORE! My favorite washing day is when I hang out the sheets. This video clip shows why. There is nothing like cool sheets hanging in the breeze to cool off in. Sorry about Ed's um...look, it was hot out okay? The one thing that will never be fun will be putting the sheets on the top bunk. What a sweaty process! It is pretty fun when I can get mark to do it though :). For a few more laughs you can look at the new quotes from Lucy and Maya today on the left side-bar.

2 comments:

lilylilylilylilyllylilylilylily said...

SO I HAVE LOST MY JOB TO A FAR SUPERIOR WORKER! TOO CUTE.

sivab said...

We went through an extensive screening process and this really is the best of the best. I am sure he would be more than willing to take a break when you come to visit, to allow you to resume your old post.