Saturday, July 5, 2008

Eleven Years


Eleven years ago today Mark and I were eternally wed at the Oakland Temple in California. It has definitely gone by and it has been such a fun journey. I wish that I had something truly profound to say about it all, but I don't. All I know is that I am so thankful to have Mark in my life. I am so grateful for all the joy he has brought to me. There really are too many wonderful qualities about Mark so I won't go into all of them. One of the things that I have always loved about Mark was his great sense of humour. Even when others don't find us very funny, we can really crack each other up. I constantly marvel at how lucky I am to have truly found someone that can make me so happy. He is a wonderful father, hubby and absolutely my bestus friend in all the land. The other thing I have to mention besides his incredible smarts is his consideration and thoughtfulness. No matter how hard he works, he always puts his family first.
To mark this momentous day (no pun intended, but it is a good one), I created this lovely montage to show Mark how much I love him. Since he got a job for me, I figured it was the least I could do. I don't know-I thought the rant was my breaking point from the move, but I think I have really lost it this time. I guess I am up for anything that will help me to procrastinate. So Mark, thank you and I love you. Enjoy your montage.
PS
Bonus points for whoever can name the artist and song that wrote the inspirational lyrics found on my montage.

4 comments:

angie said...

I love your montage! It's very cute! I don't know the song... no bonus points for me.
Congrats on moving to New Jersey! My cousin lives there and says it is beautiful. When Mark recovers from the flu, I really want to see a pic of him doing a "heel click"- he's got talent!

sivab said...

thanks angie B. I am glad to hear something positive about jersey. What part does she live in?

Anonymous said...

So I cheated, but I should have guessed Bread because I know Mark likes Bread. I don't deserve bonus points, but my bonus was getting to listening to different versions of Bread's "Everything I Own" on You Tube.

sivab said...

jillo, anyone that listens to all the different versions definitely gets bonus points. I just hope you weren't too misty eyed afterward. youtube huh? pack or go check it out? I think I just may have to go check it out!