Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 Things About Me

I just thought I would share my facebook tag with any of you unfortunates that didn't make the cut to be one of facebook bestuses. I did some figuring and it took my awhile to think of this list so I may as well get as much out of it as I can. Warm up some herbal tea, sit back and enjoy this enjoyablenessess.

1. I discovered I was deathly allergic to horses when I went on a field trip to a horse ranch. I have had a real fear of animal hair ever since.

2. I didn’t learn how to ride a bike until I was eight years old.

3. I love cinnamon flavoured candy.

4. I have studied three languages and I am fluent at none of them. However, if I could I would love to study them again and give it another go.

5. I have dual citizenship- New Zealand and United States. I can honestly say that I love them both.

6. I always said I would never live in New Jersey. I currently reside in New Jersey.

7. I prefer a few really good friends to many acquaintances. I am actually quite shy.

8. I have topographagnosia, mild by medical standards but it definitely affects my daily life.

9. I love to make birthday cakes but they always come out with ‘70’s flare.

10. Eating seafood gives me the heebees, but I love to eat fish and crab.

11. My strong desire to be organized keeps my life in a perpetual state of chaos.

12. I accidentally gave birth at home, hubby delivered.

13. I have perfect vision-we are talking pilot vision and yet I constantly feel like I need glasses. I have been tested several times; once a doctor finally relented and gave me a pair that I am pretty sure just had regular glass in them.

14. I don’t iron anything-ever. If it needs to be ironed, I don’t buy it or I give it away.

15. I really really hate it when people wear perfumated (is that even a word? If not feel free to substitute scented) products in public pools.

16. I have to read myself to sleep every night, even if it only takes have of a page.

17. I love office supplies. If I could, I would have a mini office supply cupboard of my very own and I would probably use very few of the supplies found therein.

18. I won the “Colgate Smile” award in high school.

19. I have a twin sister.

20. I once cut two of my sisters’ hair boy short while they were sleeping.

21. I am a night person. I thought becoming a parent would change that, but now I am just more tired during the day but still up at night.

22. I bake cookies at least once a week. I think I am addicted.

23. I love gadgets.

24. When I was in college, I really enjoyed watching Matlock reruns.

25. I am a chronic liar. I lie about things not worth lying about. Lies fly out of my mouth before I can even think about whether or not it is a lie. I never really feel bad about it because it really is always about something very trivial. If I had to lie to save my life, I could not do it. So basically, this talent is completely worthless. I put this one last so you can just wonder about anything I just wrote.

1 comment:

me said...

i'm thinking #8 is a lie?