Thursday, January 1, 2009

Tagged

8 Shows I Watch Regularly
1. NCIS
2. Desperate Housewives
3. CSI
4. Terminator
5. 24
6. Heroes
7. House
8. Is there time for anymore?


*8 Things That Happened Yesterday
1. Played in the Snow
2. Held sick Ed a lot
3. Watched "Transformers"
4. Helped Tidy an Office
5. Put Away Christmas Decorations
6. Drank Water
7. Stayed Up to Welcome the New Year
8. Made a new Blog Banner

*8 Favorite Places to Eat Ever?
1. Copper Chime (NZ)
2. T-Bones (NH)
3. Louisa's Pizza (NH)
4. Dimitris Souvlakis (NZ)
5. Burwood Fish and Chips (NZ)
6. My House (NZ,NJ)
7. The Matthews House(NZ)
8. Freemans (NZ)


*8 Things I am Looking Forward to
1. Ed's Birthday
2. Mark's Birthday
3. Buying a House
4. Putting Away Christmas Stuff
5. Organizing my House
6. Learning to Take Pictures
7. Organizing My Pictures
8. Going to Bed

*8 Things on my Wish List
1. For Ed to Get Better
2. To Own a House
3. Be Organized
4. Lucy to Learn her Fast Facts
5. New Camera and or Lens
6. To Be Able to Visit NZ Heaps
7. Healthy Savings
8. My Kids to Grow up Happy and Sensible

1 comment:

me said...

LEARNING to take pictures?? whatever, your pictures are already among some of the coolest ever