Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Mark

My apologies for Ed's psychotic glare.

Aida made this movie for Mark for his birthday. I admit when she told me her plans, I was more than reticent because I was not sure how it was all going to go down. Turns out Aida had it all planned out and all I had to do was take the pictures. Note the fine details, the way "Happy Birthday" is sung in real-time, how she thought to make the candles blow out by having "removable" flames. We did it in one take the old fashioned way, with lots of pictures instead of cheating with slideshow timed frames. I apologize for the blurry shots, but give me a break-I had Ed on a hip at the time!
Mark's birthday was grand full of family, party cake and a long weekend. The girls made some wonderful clay crafts including a hot dog in a frying a pan on a Christmas Tree, Aida's movie and Maya gave him the gift of a Maya fashion show. I don't really think he could have asked for anything more. :)

1 comment:

Chris said...

I could see Mark making something like that when he was a kid--awesome.