Tuesday, January 27, 2009

No I am Not

I decided to go ahead and start off with the disclaimer. I was looking at blogs which led me to photography blogs then to photographing children which somehow landed me to newborn photography. I know some of the poses are similar to ones I have seen before, but there is something I just really like about these. I think it is that many of the babies are cute and have hair just like mine did. Or, maybe it is the small details that bring back the memories that are slight for me during those dreamy newborn days like the peeling feet, hairy backs or frog bellies. Like birthdays, I really wish that I had had good pictures of my kids when they were new. Here is some inspiration for you guys out there that it is not too late for-learn from my mistakes! I thought I would post it just in case anyone I know has a bun in the oven. :)

2 comments:

Chris said...

so is that an offer to come take some pix then S-dawg? After not really getting wedding photos, I think I will at least try to get some newborn pix.

sivab said...

Hey you guys are the ones with all the talent and gear, I just provide the inspiration.