Monday, February 9, 2009

13,452

I know, he's a natural. Hello! RED wagon-totally counts as a "red" picture. Plus, he just knows how to work it!

That is how many photos I have organized or semi-organized. Don't worry, I know the number seems small for 9 years of taking digital pictures because the truth is-I have MORE. Yes more. I still have old scanned albums of pictures that were damaged and then scanned in poorly and then moved from one computer to the next like 20 times, pictures from China from I don't remember where (sorry Dad), and then a few little random delights that I chose to edit and save to my desktop including my favorite folder (I kid you not), "fixedbutnotyetorganized". Who knows if they even exist and if they do, where are the originals from those bad boys?
My plans for this week were to post pictures of random red things, since obviously, I have not taken any new ones. Now here is the funny part, last night after working on photo # 11,234 I shut down my computer, went to work on it some more and "trial expired" appeared before my eager little eyes. What is funny about that? Nothing- in my world, but those of you that would like to see me "get mine" it means that all the organizing I did to find my pictures has now made is possible to not find anything at all.
Since I am an optimist and a real go-getter, I will find some red pictures for you all because that is how much I care. They may not be the best, they may be repeats, but they will have a dash of red so you can feel the love from yours truly this week.

On old one of Lucy's toes. I can't resist painting a baby's toenails. There is just something fun about it-miniature jelly beans.

3 comments:

Chris said...

oh my--can I still do that with a boy?
I will have you do it and blame crazy Aunt Sara.

sivab said...

Nobody said Ed hasn't fallen victim to my "paint baby nails" need.

janaemadsen said...

I can't believe you paint baby toenails. You are supermom.