Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Joi-ze Love


I decided since there is a lot of love week going on out there, I would go ahead and post ten things that I love about New Joize. It has been a lot of change and we miss NZ terribly so I thought it would do me some good to think positive about Joize.

1. Eczema has been downgraded to "dry skin" in New Jersey, no more slathering and steroiding the girls and myself.

2. Mark's job is excellent.

3. We have full access to several varieties of mozzarella and other Italian cheeses we didn't even know existed.

4. The bike path outside my door.

5. Seasons with out the extremeness of having seasons.

6. Central heated home.

7. Beaches

8. People can still wear sweatsuits and call strangers "hon" and "suga"

9. My uggs are still "in".

10. My hair's natural wave is brought out whilst keeping frizz to a minimum.

Oh, man I could just go on and on but I best keep myself to 10. Um yeah...

1 comment:

janaemadsen said...

I like the humidity here too. and all the cheese. Once I tried to make a recipe with "Mild Gorgonzola" in it but there was no mild gorgonzola at the store- I made it with the regular kind and it was terrible. But they have mild gorgonzola here- several varieties.