Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What Kind of a Person

What kind of a person would post 6 posts in a row with no original pictures? I wouldn't blame any of you three readers (c'mon you know who you are) for not even bothering to look at my blog anymore. The truth is I have been madly organizing photos with a trial version of a program I can't afford. My hope being that I can catch up on the past 10000 pictures from the past 8 years and then by the time I can afford the program catching up on 3000 should be a breeze. In organizing pictures that I have already looked at heaps of times, I feel a little sick coming up in my throat (as Tom would say) when I even think of having to look at them again. I guess one could say that I am suffering from picture overdose. I haven't taken any new pictures for awhile because the thought of looking at them and organizing them-well, I already told you what happens. Oh see, now you made me think about it and I need to go hoarf. I guess that takes me to 7 posts without any original pictures (the lowe's picture doesn't count because it is ugly).

1 comment:

me said...

pictures or no, your blog is still interesting reading. I used to use adobe photoshop album before i had a mac, and i wish i'd have gotten photoshop elements because its kind of a cross between photoshop and photoshop album, they're both great, you can attatch all sorts of tags to photos and cross reference them and everything.
But if you want it to be waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy easy, get a mac, iphoto 09 is incredible, not only can you sort your photos into events but it also has "places" and "faces" which pretty much sorts things out automatically.

http://www.apple.com/ilife/iphoto/

i'd buy a mac for this alone.