Thursday, February 19, 2009

New Recipe



Maya has decided that she would like to start a cookbook. She actually decided this last week and like much of her dreams I put it off until she forgot. HOWEVER I do have this picture that she insisted I take of her special "nutella person sandwich recipe". As you can see, the ingredients are few and the effort is minimal. Maya likes to make things to eat that she can also talk to. I never understood that whole thing about how kids like to play with their food. Prior to Maya this was never an issue, sure I had a few sloppy eaters, but Maya takes it to a whole new level. So, here is her first and last recipe to be filed along with her abc book that only contains pages for the letters a-c. I would post the actual recipe but if anyone can't figure it out for themselves..well then do they really deserve the recipe?

No comments: