Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Box of Chocolates

I just thought I would take a line from "Forrest Gump" when he says that "life is like a box of chocolates-you never know what you are going to get" and relate it to my hair. I can't say that I am growing my hair out necessarily, I am more just letting it be and see what happens. So far, it has not left me disappointed-okay it has but it does seem to mix itself up. Some days I absolutely love it-like this past Sunday morn, I blow-dried it and it was exactly like Gabby's feathered look from Desperate Housewives-the rich Gabby, not the "poor" Gabby. I went to church feeling like a million bucks. Then, the next day it was comparable to a mullet and I contemplated just shaving it off. True, I have more bad hair days than good, but when they are good-(now I am not one to go on about myself) but I look FU-INE. I have this love/hate thing going on because I can't cut it-not when a Cosmo-like do is just around the bend... Then I have scoped out this new hair salon where everyone inside is 6 feet tall and garbed in black. It is like where all the secret supermodels from South Jersey hang out. Very intimidating, but could they cut my hair to look like Rich Gabby all the time?

2 comments:

Chris said...

pictures please--I don't watch the show you speak of :)

sivab said...

I would love nothing more than to post pictures of my perfect chocolate brown locks, but who knows when and if it will happen again?