Sunday, May 4, 2008

Beauty Parlour




I was feeling lazy and a little adventurous so I let the girls have a go at painting their own nails. They always insist that they know how but somehow I just could not shake the images of "cosmic blue" being splashed all over my walls like cheap 80's modern art. Turns out these images were unjustified as they were very careful and did a beautiful job. Aida was even sure to add detail on the nails such as smiley faces. Don't worry about Maya's nails, they were cleaned out shortly after this photo was taken (okay like the next day tops).

2 comments:

lilylilylilylilyllylilylilylily said...

Maya has beautiful braids! the girls nails look so beautiful. maybe you should have them do yours.....good job Aida Lucy & Maya! m

nobody said...

I have to admit that I do have good taste but, I'm not trying to bost.