Saturday, May 10, 2008

One Sleep to Go

The excitement in the air is so thick you could cut it with a knife! That's right folks Mother's Day is tomorrow morning. I will maybe post more on that later but I just wanted to share a quick picture to illustrate a little bit of what has been going on for the past few days. Maya has been excited since Kindi on Friday because she had a little gift wrapped in cellophane that I was not allowed to see. "It is just a stupid old card" she tells me. She continues to throw a few wobblies and freak out that I am trying to look at it. Naturally to put an end to it all I told her to hurry and go hide it. Later that day I opened my closet to get out my shoes when lo and behold I see thisNo, that is not a flame, that is Maya's little gift to me. Good hiding spot. She came in while I was taking the picture and was really surprised that I should have found it, since it was hidden away so well and all. So here is to Mother's Day and the surprises that await all us mothers...

1 comment:

nobody said...

Maya doesn't usally keep secrets.