Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Side Boomp Side Boomp

Here is Maya's rendition of the "Hi-5 Secret Handshake" song. I am sure it has a real name but there is mine anyway. I just thought it was a good opportunity for you to all notice my flash new video player courtesy of Adobe and Smugmug. Go ahead, view it full screen. It was taken on my little point and shoot so quality will be as such but still it is pretty sleek don't you think? It is just one of many changes here on bergnewz. I would also like to take this moment to let you all know the exciting news that I am now able to drop the blogspot from my address so it is now even easier to get to your bergnewz fixx. You will be redirected here if you use the old one but the new one is simply www.bergnewz.com. You're welcome.
Enjoy the vid. I just liked the way she says "side boomp (bump)".

No comments: