Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Aida



I am in the middle of resorting my photos-AGAIN. I think I finally have a good system. As a result, I am coming across photos I meant to post and never got around to so now is the time for a little catchup. I came across some of my favourite Aida pix from yet another day at the park. One of the reasons I like this picture it is such a visual representation of Aida's place in our family. She is the oldest child and that coupled with her earnest, peace-maker temperament has made her quite the staple in our home. Lucy and Maya look up to her and often are trying to get her to help them or play with them. I think it is great how she is dangling in the air and the others are reaching for her. When I was posting this Maya got a big smile on her face and said, "that was when I was trying to reach Aida to give her cuddles". Yup, we all love and need Aida. Aida, thanks for all you do to make our family wonderful.

No comments: