Monday, June 16, 2008

Bubbles n Bubs

Just to lighten the mood from my last post. Aida kindly blew some bubbles for the young'ns. Ed loved to lean into the bubbles and feel them explode on his little face. I will have to get video because his wee laugh was absolutely adorable and completely contagious. Having children is stressful and it is hard ie my last post, but then there are times like these that you learn from them the simple joys in life and you remember to laugh and to be happy just being.




I grabbed my camera and I was still on a bit of a high this day and my eye wasn't quite right yet so in short, I think I could have made them a lot better. At the time I thought I was doing certain things and lo and behold I wasn't. I even accused Mark and the girls of not singing Happy Birthday to me.

4 comments:

The Taylor Family said...

Sara,
Sorry you have such a tough couple of weeks. I hope it improved quickly. At least you can always blow bubbles. We spent a lovely day with the 'Redding Huangs' on our way up camping last week and heard you may be going 'back East'. Will this be happening soon?

sivab said...

Thanks for your well wishes Taylor Family. Things are going much better now. We are starting to try to plan our move now. Hopefully we will be returning sometime in August. Most of our prospects are "back east" so yes, that is probably where we will be heading. The Huangs have to spread the love all of the US. I hope those reddingites treated you well. Hopefully we will see you soon.

Claire said...

The ballet outfit is cute. Looks like they had a lot of fun.

Chris said...

HOLY CRAP SARA! I am sorry I have been out of the scene and I missed your birthday! When you come, I will cook for you...that means a lot because you know I don't cook. Your poor body and your poor children. Holy Crap, I just couldn't believe that post! You look hot!